When there is good conversation among friends interacting to each other's creativity there is MAGIC IN THE AIR!

Challenges run from Monday through Sunday; every two weeks.

Monday, June 7, 2010

YIKES.....

Hi Everyone, sorry about no post this morning! I guess it was not so magical in the Blogger category! I was working on the post mid day yesterday, stopped to attend a cook out with the thoughts of finishing it upon arriving back home. Although Blogger had it's own plan and I could not access it up until just attempting it again now. So, After I eat dinner and clean up I will finish the post and hopefully it will be up sometime this evening, if not tomorrow morning for sure for a "Terrific Tuesday!". What can I say, but I am sorry, but one has to make the best of a situation like this. So, now that I can at least post this you at least know why, which makes me feel better. OK, off to eat some dinner.... Thanks for your patience! :O)

1 comment:

Stef H said...

i had the same problem too! AND i still cannot upload thru live writer! i wonder if the storms in the midwest had anything to do with it???? but nice to see you here now!